What is SuperSU for Android?
In last two guides, we discussed about Root. You can learn more about root from there. What To Do After Rooting Android Phones 2016 and Android Rooting For Beginners?. In this post we are going towards another app review. App which i am going to told you is most important app for rooted users. You can’t imagine rooted phone without SuperSU for Android application. Today, I am going to told you about “SuperSU”.
Why SuperSU for Android is so important?
After rooting your android device you must use that root permission so wisely. It can damage your phone too. So, It is important to manage the applications who are using Root access. There are lot of applications who can break device’s security using root access. It can harm your Android device. It can brick your device. So, How to prevent rooted device from bricking? We require something which can manage those root permission. Fortunately, there is one application which helps user to control Root permission. Thanks to Chainfire Developers. This app is called as ‘SuperSU’.
SuperSU application helps user to control root permissions. When any application wants root permission then SuperSu application shows pop-up notification about it. You can grant or deny root permissions to respected application. SuperSU app monitors all applications who are using root privileges. With the help of SuperSU you can anytime grant or deny root permissions. Most important feature of this application is that it is free for everyone. And it has active community which always works on it to make it better and better everyday. Don’t worry about root permissions install SuperSU for Android device right now.
Features of SuperSU:
- It keeps track of applications which has granted root permissions.
- When you run SuperSU for next time it helps user to automatically grant those permissions again.
- Keeps complete log of applications which granted root permission.
- You can monitor how frequently those applications use root permissions.
- SuperSU can temporarily unroot your device.
- Helps to troubleshoot issues if your phone is stuck in boot loops.
- Also works in recovery mode.
- You can also lock SuperSU application using PIN code. This requires you to buy pro version of application. It will cost you nearly $3.
- OTA survival mode.
- Full color-coded command content logging. Different colors for input/output/error.
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- Per-app notification configuration
- Deep process detection
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works in Ghost Mode
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Support to CyanogenMod ROMs
- Personalization options:
- Icon can be changed including invisible option
- Different Themes
Review of SuperSU:
There is no doubt about usefulness of SuperSU. Is it really worth? In straight word yeah it is worth to use SuperSU application on rooted device. User interference of application is simple and easy to understand. Most important thing is you can download and install it without any cost. It is free for all. If you want some extra features then i suggest you to go for PRO version of SuperSU. Download link is given below. Grant or Delay function is quiet easy. In addition with permission control, SuperSU also keeps an extensive log of all root permissions. You can also remove root functions temporarily on one click. PRO version helps device to quickly re-rooted after an OTA (Over-The-Air) update. Overall SuperSU for Android is great application.
Download SuperSU free version
Download SuperSU PRO